How to add the PowerBI dashboard in the MS Dynamics environment
Add Dashboard Widget
- Login into PowerBI and choose the workspace where you have the PowerBI dashboard.
- Select the dashboard you want to embed and click on File -> Embedded report -> Publish to web (public).
- Copy the first URL and keep it for later.
- Connect to your Dynamics Environment and choose the app Dynamics 365 - custom.
- Click on the gear icon at the top and Advanced Settings.
- Click on Settings -> Customizations.
- Click on Customize the system.
- In the customizations window click on Dashboard and select the dashboard where you want to add the notification widget.
- Click on IFRAME.
- Apply the following settings:
- Click on Save and Publish.