Review your team's Onboarding survey summary, and perform the required data checks prior to import into Aptivio
Onboarding > Teams > Summary
The team summary is a snapshot of everything you've entered into the onboarding survey. Use this summary to identify gaps or errors in the information entered, and to complete the required data checks.
Access the team summary from the onboarding menu after completing the last step, or from the Teams view, by clicking Summary.
STEP 1. Check survey inputs for any errors
- keyword misspellings
- bad links to competitors or partners
- incorrect product/offer mix/hierarchy
- missing or incorrect signal types
To make an addition or correction in the survey, click Back to return to the Teams page, and click Edit to return to the onboarding survey steps.
STEP 2. Use the red review buttons to complete the required data checks prior to import.
- Company Matching - to reconcile your company, and competitor and partner companies with our database to ensure they are included in opportunity signals when a buyer visits any of them.
- Buyer Query - to determine what type of results are returned from the title, skills, and level keywords entered for Buying Influencers, and whether adjustments need to be made.
- Keyword Query - to determine the signal hits returned from the calculated and manually entered keywords coming from Products & Services, and select only the best ones.
Refer to the Login Log and Changelog features to see which contributors have signed in and what has been changed.
STEP 3. Once the required data checks/changes are completed, click Ready for Import button.